CalCCW  

Go Back   CalCCW > Frequently Asked Questions > General FAQ
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 08:04 PM
FM & CalCCW Staff

Default Checking on your Livescan results

From the CA DOJ website (please note: this info is related to your results ONLY. It does not indicate when the information will be processed through your application agency (sheriff's office or police department):

Checking on Status of Fingerprint Submission.
Please allow a minimum of seven days before making a status inquiry. Applicants should check first with the agency that requested the background review since the Department of Justice sends results directly to the applicant agency. Requests that require the manual processing of criminal history information, such as those involving pre-1945 cases, also may delay the reporting of results.

24-hour Automated Telephone Service Available: 916-227-4557. If a requesting agency does not have results yet and digital Live Scan fingerprints were submitted, you can use the automated telephone system to check on your submission. You will need the following information: (1) your date of birth; and (2) the 10-digit Automated Transaction Identifier (ATI) number that appears at the bottom of the Department of Justice form requesting Live Scan fingerprint background checks. The ATI number always appears in the following sequence: 1 LETTER; 3 NUMBERS; 3 LETTERS and 3 NUMBERS.

Courtesy of Dan M.

Visit us on Facebook

Quote:
"If this turns in to another bicker-fest I will kick people to the curb so hard your grandkids will be born with my footprint on their backside."
Thanks to Kestryll for this one. Classic.
Some Squirrel said:
Quote:
The attitude should be: "It will never happen to me because I won't let it. I may be wounded and bruised, but I'll be alive."
Closed Thread