CalCCW  

Go Back   CalCCW > Concealed Carry in California > Carry Guns & Ammo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Carry Guns & Ammo Where to talk about what you carry and why.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 07:28 AM

Default Double taps made easy

YouTube - Amazing pistol (Slovak gun GrandPowerK102R)

Old 06-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Founding Member

Nice 9mm double-taps. Don't think it'll get approved by DOJ. Heh.
"Gun control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have nothing." Sammy "The Bull" Gravano
"A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie." Lenin, Creator of USSR
"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms" Hitler
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason, Father of the Bill of Rights
"I would rather have India resort to arms in order to defend her honor than that she should in a cowardly manner become or remain a helpless witness to her own dishonor." Gandhi
The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government." Hubert H Humphrey, VP
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life." John F Kennedy
"Ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the state." Heinrich Himmler, Head of Nazi SS
"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy." George Orwell
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in their government." Jefferson
"The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good."Washington
"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Luke 22:36
Old 06-08-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldos View Post
Amazing... I've Shot the beretta 93r which is a 3 shot burst... I think the 2 shot would be better ... less climbing and this gun is more compact...very cool....I WILL NOT LUST AFTER FORMER COMMIE COUNTRY ARMS... I WILL NOT LUST AFTER FORMER COMMIE COUNTRY ARMS... I WILL NOT LUST AFTER FORMER COMMIE COUNTRY ARMS... I WILL NOT LUST AFTER FORMER COMMIE COUNTRY ARMS... I WILL NOT LUST AFTER FORMER COMMIE COUNTRY ARMS... I WILL NOT LUST AFTER FORMER COMMIE COUNTRY ARMS... I WILL NOT LUST AFTER FORMER COMMIE COUNTRY ARMS... I WILL NOT LUST AFTER FORMER COMMIE COUNTRY ARMS... ok ... that's enough.. I'm much better now.. thanks.

"Greebo turned upon Granny Weatherwax a yellow-eyed stare of self-satisfied malevolence, such as cats always reserve for people who don't like them, and purred. Greebo was possibly the only cat who could snigger in purr"

Greebo the Cat - Terry Pratchett "Witches Abroad"